Manitowish Waters 2nd Annual Scarecrow Contest
September 25th - October 8th
Manitowish Waters Community Center Grounds
Join us for a fun-fall scarecrow contest, open to all businesses, non-profit organizations, schools, and families within our community!
Scarecrows will be displayed along HWY 51 at the MW Community Center Grounds from September 25-October 8.
Come vote for your favorite scarecrow!
To enter a scarecrow in the contest call the MW Chamber of Commerce at 715.543.8488 or download the form below. Scarecrow registration forms must be received no later than 3:00pm on Thursday, September 21st.
Rules & Regulations
- Scarecrows must not be taller than 6'
- All registered scarecrows must be fully assembled and securely displayed the weekend of Friday, September 22nd to Sunday, September 24
- All entries must removed by Sunday, October 8th at 7pm or a $75 fine will be imposed for the removal and clean up
- The MW Chamber will provide signage identifying your scarecrow
- Scarecrows can be decorated to reflect your family, business, or organization. You can also select a specific theme of your choice
- Keep scarecrows community friendly, no profanity, politics, or inappropriate themes
- Three winners will be selected by a People’s Choice Vote