Job Opportunities in the Area
Associated Bank - Manitowish Waters Branch
We're looking for a Teller who wants to make a difference at our Manitowish Waters branch!
At Associated Bank, our culture is defined by our relentless focus on people. Here, you'll find opportunities for development, collaboration and great colleague benefits like these:
- 401(k) and pension plans
- 11 1/2 paid holidays
- Heath, dental and vision benefits starting your first day
- Well-being benefits and more!
Visit AssociatedBank.com/Careers for more details.
Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce
The Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide clerical and administrative support for the Executive Director and the Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Assist visitors: walk-in, on the phone and via email.
· Perform the day-to-day clerical and operational tasks of the Chamber Office.
· Coordination, execution, and participation in Chamber activities and events.
· Assist with various projects and preparation of reports.
· Organize and maintain files, correspondence, records and other documents.
· Maintain Chamber’s website
· High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2+ years of administrative experience.
· Must have and retain a valid driver’s license.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, WordPress, Google Suite
· Be able to work 35 - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Some Saturday/weekend/evening work will be required.
· Strong communication skills and ability speak in front of large crowds.
· Possess a positive attitude and willingness to assist.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manitowish Waters, WI 54545: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
To apply, email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.