Job Opportunities in the Area
North Lakeland Discovery Center - 2 positions
- Naturalist and Residential Programs Coordinator (full time)
- Seasonal Custodial and Grounds (20 hours/week)
The North Lakeland Discovery Center is a premier not-for-profit environmental education center located in Wisconsin’s scenic Northwoods. Our 63-acre site is situated among forestland, wetlands, and wilderness lakes and rivers within the 240,000-acre Northern-Highlands American Legion State Forest. Our events, facilities, recreation opportunities and engaging outdoor programs encourage lifelong learning and create a sense of community, well-being and fun!
To apply for either position, please complete the application form and follow the instructions on the corresponding job description no later than June 18, 2021:
Visit discoverycenter.net to learn more!
Construction Help Wanted - $12-25/hour
Joe Mazur with JM Services is looking for some great help, no experience necessary. Joe and his family have been in Manitowish Waters for over 40 years, and community is everything!
Help take care of area residents with concrete, docks, & construction projects. $12-25 per hour. Call 1-715-499-7915 for more information.
"If you want to be on your cell phone, don't apply."
Associated Bank - Part-time Teller
At Associated Bank, we’re not just another bank. By forging strong connections between colleagues and our community, sharing a clear direction for future success, and providing real opportunities for growth, we’re raising the bar for the financial industry while attracting the best talent.
If you’re looking for more than just a paycheck, we’re looking for you. Apply today for a part-time teller position in Boulder Junction.
Strong Connections. Clear Direction. Real Opportunities.
Dietz's Service Station
Immediate openings for a
- Part time helper
- Full time cashier
Stop in to see Julia or Bill. 715-543-2144
2021 Resident & Day Camp Employment Opportunities
Spend your summer at Camp Jorn - meals & lodging provided!
- Directors – $375-$525 per week (21+)
- Instructors / Coordinators – $300-$350 per week
- Leadership Counselors/Trip Leaders - $275 - $325 per week (21+ preferred)
- Program Counselors: Resident Camp or Day Camp - $250 - $300 per week
- Support Staff - $225 - $250 per week
- Director or Asst. Director of Food Services
Urgently hiring for summer help inside and out!
Your skills will help determine our menu and hours. Please call 715-543-2306 with your interest and availability. Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to learning more about you!
Smokey's Fine Dining
Smokey’s is a great place to work! We are looking for restaurant professionals to join our team. We have a variety of seasonal and year-round positions available.
A full benefit package is offered for full-time, year-round employees, and tuition assistance is available for seasonal employees.
All positions offer a great salary!
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aberdeen Restaurant & Bar
- Kitchen staff
Give Blake a call to schedule a meeting...715-543-8700
Dano's Tree Service
- Saw experience
- equipment operations
- ground skills
- rope experience
Willing to train if needed. Full time work. Call or email for more info.
Blue Bayou Restaurant
YOU are invited to join our Blue Bayou Restaurant Team.
WE are a family owned business celebrating our 41st year!
Blue Bayou is located on Highway 51 at the Spider Lake Bridge, overlooking Lake Manitowish & Manito Island.
- BACK of the House: Prep Cook, Line Cook, Dishwasher
- FRONT of the House: Host/Hostess, Waiter/Waitress, Bussers, Housekeeping
- OTHER: Grounds Keeper, Child Care
SEASONAL: May thru October
Experience preferred but we are willing to train.
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Or, mail it to
Blue Bayou Inn
5547 US Highway 51,
Manitowish Waters, WI 54545
- Or, request an application.
Questions? Call Rita @ 715-543-2537.
Housekeeping at Dillman's Bay Resort
A wonderful opportunity for steady, great-paying work!
Dillman’s Bay Resort is located on a 15-acre peninsula on the shores of White Sand Lake in Lac du Flambeau, WI, just 12 miles from Minocqua. The resort offers a classic Northwoods atmosphere paired with relaxed comforts and convenience. The property has 37 rental units, with guests typically staying between one and 14 nights.
Benefits include flexible work hours, lunch provided, and use of resort amenities (canoes, kayaks, boats/marina, resort grounds, bicycles and studio space).
To apply: Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call 715-588-3143 or Stephanie’s cell phone 612-414-4067 to discuss.
Job Opportunties at Snow's Family Market
Snow's Family Market in Mercer currently has two job openings:
Enjoy flexible work hours, paid time off, paid training, a signing bonus, and more! As a company, we are:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
Northern Highland American Legion State Forest Seasonal Job Opportunities
The Northern Highland American Legion State Forest has the following employment opportunities. If you are friendly, dependable, and able to work on teams and independently we urge you to apply.
- Parks and Recreation Specialist (Campground Resident Manager) – Live and work in remote campgrounds. Maintain facilities and register campers. $13/hour
- Facility Repair Worker – Maintain property facilities focusing on campgrounds, picnic areas, and beaches. $13/hour
- Facility Repair Worker – Advanced – Skilled facility maintenance and equipment operations in recreation areas. $14.50/hour
Send cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com
or mail it to:
NHAL State Forest
Attn: Joe Fieweger
4125 Forest Headquarters Rd
Boulder Junction, WI 54512