How to Spend Lazy Days in Manitowish Waters
- Arrive at any one of our beautiful resorts, such as Alderwood Resort or Fawn Lake’s Timber Lodge Resort (just to name a few), located on our gorgeous Ten Lake Chain.
- Head out to the dock and relax while listening to the loons and enjoying the wildlife.
- Make your way into town to enjoy a fish fry at one of our local dining establishments, such as Ye Olde Shillelagh.
- Head out to the dock early to watch the sunrise over the lake.
- Stop in town for a latte or cappuccino and danish at the local coffee shop Dixie’s, and swing by the Village Market or Hogans General Store to gather your picnic lunch before heading back to the resort.
- Take a bike ride on the paved Manitowish Waters Trail and stop at Serbin Park to enjoy your picnic lunch at a secluded lakeside spot.
- Finish off your night with dinner at Aberdeen Restaurant & Bar, and share stories around the fire pit back at the resort.
- Enjoy breakfast at your resort.
- Fit in one round of golf at Trout Lake Golf Course before heading home.