Located at the Community Center on Airport Road, 1 mile south of CTH W.
- Flush toilet restroom facility next to the playground
- Pit toilet restrooms near tennis courts
- Restrooms located inside the Community Center when the building is open
- One-acre playground with sun shelter and picnic tables — great for all ages!
- Benches situated around perimeter of playground
- Lions Pavilion adjacent to playground (request for use may be made with Town Hall)
- Drinking fountain
- Playground is adjacent to baseball field (some scheduled uses June-August for M.W. Eagles youth tball & kids ball, MW Tundra little league, and Men’s League softball) & golf driving field (bring your own equipment, retrieve your own golf balls, and enjoy!)
- Horseshoe pits
- Tennis courts (bring your own equipment; first come-first served)
- Paddleball court (paddles & balls available for public use in room attached to court; first come-first served)
- Airport terminal: D25 (715-543-8320) located at end of Airport Road
- Call the Manitowish Waters Town Office for more informatio
Map & Directions