Saturday October 2, 2021
Celebrating the start of our fall color and cranberry harvest season in Manitowish Waters!
From 9am to 3pm on Saturday, October 2, spend the day enjoying beautiful Manitowish Waters:
- Arts and craft fair – both inside and outside
- Fresh cranberry sales
- Cooking Contest
- Bake Sale
- Taste of Harvest (11am-1pm) – area restaurants selling samples of their fare
- Self-guided fall color tours
- Cranberry samples and more!
CRANBERRY MARSH TOURS
- Buses leave from the Community Center every half-hour
9 am to 2:30 pm
- These one-hour round-trip tours are FREE
- Courtesy of the MW Chamber & the MW Cranberry Growers Association
Do you love to bake or cook? Join our Cranberry Cooking Contest! The overall winner will receive a scenic FLOAT PLANE FOR TWO. Print and complete this Cooking Contest entry form, and bring it along with your entry or entries on October 2.
Are you a crafter who’d like to sell your items at Cran-a-Rama? Please complete and return this 2021 Cranarama Craft Application to the Chamber of Commerce by Friday, September 24.