Celebrating the start of our fall color and cranberry harvest season in Manitowish Waters!
From 9am to 3pm you can enjoy your day with an arts and craft fair, Lioness bake sale, fresh cranberry sales, self-guided fall color tours,
cranberry samples and more!
Craft Show Information:
Cooking Contest Information – enter for a chance to win an airplane ride over the cranberry bogs!!!!
FREE TOURS FOR CRAN A RAMA
Saturday, October 7
~ CRANBERRY MARSH TOURS ~
- Buses leave from the Community Center every half-hour
9 am to 2:30 pm
- These one-hour round-trip tours are FREE
courtesy of the MW Chamber & the MW Cranberry Growers Association
~ PONTOON CRUISES
~Drive to the Blue Bayou Inn…about 2 miles south of the MW Community Center
- Board the pontoons from the restaurant’s docks on Manitowish Lake
- Cruises will leave every half-hour from
9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Each cruise lasts approximately 45-60 minutes
- Sponsored by the MW Lakes Association