Celebrating the start of our fall color and cranberry harvest season in Manitowish Waters!
From 9am to 3pm you can enjoy your day with an arts and craft fair, Lioness bake sale, fresh cranberry sales, self-guided fall color tours,
cranberry samples and more!
Craft Show Information:
Cooking Contest Information – Call us at 715.543.8488 to find out how you can register!
FREE TOURS FOR CRAN A RAMA
Saturday, October 5th
~ CRANBERRY MARSH TOURS ~
- Buses leave from the Community Center every half-hour
9 am to 2:30 pm
- These one-hour round-trip tours are FREE
courtesy of the MW Chamber & the MW Cranberry Growers Association
~ PONTOON CRUISES
~Drive to the Blue Bayou Inn…about 2 miles south of the MW Community Center
- Board the pontoons from the restaurant’s docks on Manitowish Lake
- Cruises will leave every half-hour from
9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Each cruise lasts approximately 45-60 minutes
- Sponsored by the MW Lakes Association
~ Craft Show Vendor Information:
Craft Show Vendor Letter